Level up your contouring and sculpting game with the LOOSELIPS face lifters. These gorgeous cups help chisel your cheek bones while lifting and firming skin. They are designed to enhance your skins complexion and leave you with a luminous, radiant glow every time.
Known as a 2in1 facial and meditation experience, face lifting helps reduce stress and tension in your face. You will feel amazing after your first natural face lift experience.
- Increases oxygen rich blood circulation
- Helps ease puffiness
- Stimulates cells responsible for collagen production
- Helps plump and lift lips
- Leaves your skin glowing
- Brightens the skin
HOW TO GIVE YOURSELF A NATURAL FACE LIFT AT HOME
- The small face lifter is used for the delicate eye area and to help plump lips.
- The large face lifter is for your face, neck and chest.
- Apply The LOOSELIPS Skin Barrier Health Oil to freshly cleaned skin. Using an oil or serum helps reduce friction between the face lifters and your skin.
- Squeeze the air out of the face lifter before applying it to your skin. Place the face lifter on your skin, allow it to glide across your skin while maintaining a light suction, then lift. Allow the face lifter to glide along your skin from your cheeks out towards your ears, and then release. Use an upwards and outwards motions.
- It's important to be gentle and not to rush the process.
- The face lifter should always be moving on your skin. Do not let it sit in one place for a long time.
- Use your free hand to anchor the skin behind the face lifter for a smoother glide and to prevent pulling.
- To clean your face lifters, simple wash them with cleanser and water and allow them to dry naturally.
- Use the face lifters 1-2 times per week or any time you need facial tension relief, instant cheek bone booster or sculpting.
- Check our our TikTok and Instagram to see how to use the face lifters.
How to use The Face Lifters to plump your lips
- Start by applying a few drops of The Skinamilist Serum or The Skin Barrier Health Oil.
- Using the small face lifter, gently squeeze and release along your upper and bottom lip for one minute.
- Purse your lips together and use the larger face lifter to suction the sides and middle (you should hear the face lifter make a light pop sound).
- Follow with the LOOSELIPS lip lifter for an extreme plump.
NOTE: Facial cupping is not recommended during pregnancy or for anyone with blood clotting conditions.
**This item is made overseas. It cannot be purchased with a discount code.